Dying without a Will (known as intestate) means that the deceased has no control over who receives their assets. Each state and territory in Australia has different statutory provisions to determine who will inherit the estate.
No one likes to think about their own mortality; however Estate Planning is one of your most important financial obligations. For this reason, we extensively work through Estate Planning strategies to provide our clients with the comfort and peace of mind.
- Strategy & plan for the transfer & protection of assets
- Review of existing structures & wills
- Control of assets (both now & in the future)
- Issues to consider for bequests including taxation, superannuation and life insurance policies.
- Powers of attorney & guardianship
- Co-ordination of overall process with legal professionals