There is never a “right” time to see a financial planner. The sooner you start planning the better chance of achieving your short and long term financial goals.
Our process begins with a no cost initial consultation. Our aim here is to get to know you, identify your goals, your current financial position and establish any personal investment preferences you may have.
A detailed Financial Plan is then developed. We work closely with other professionals to come up with a coordinated approach and then thoroughly discuss our recommendations with you, to ensure you are comfortable with the strategies it contains.
Together we commit to a lasting relationship which requires us to adopt a long term vision for the achievement of your goals. We will meet regularly to reassess and discuss the impact of:
- Changes to your lifestyle goals
- Changes in your personal circumstances
- Changes to your timeframes for your investments and life goals
- Changes to your risk management strategy
- Your portfolio performance benchmarked against your life goals
- The impact of any legislative changes on your plan
- The economic and political environment
- New investment decisions and other opportunities for wealth creation
New clients are referred to us by word of mouth from existing satisfied clients, therefore client loyalty is extremely important to us, and is what we continually strive for.
Explains who our advisors are, Integrity Financial Planners and outlines the financial planning process framework
Have you ever done a family budget? This is a good exercise to determine your savings capacity (don’t be afraid!)
A list of things we like you to bring into your first meeting with us.