Superannuation is a powerful wealth accumulation vehicle. For those over 60 years of age who are in the “pension phase” the following tax advantages apply:
- No tax on earnings within the superannuation fund itself
- No capital gains tax payable on profit realised
- No tax on pension drawings
- No tax on lump sum withdrawals
Retirement planning involves organising your assets and savings into plan that will meet your goals for retirement. Taking into account your needs, time-frame and goals, your Presidium Advisor identifies and helps you to make informed decisions on a number of personalised strategies that will maximise your wealth for retirement.
We can also help you with regards to Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSF) and other platforms, which can give you greater flexibility, investment choice and control over your superannuation.
- Salary sacrifice, employee contributions, spouse contributions.
- Rollovers – where to invest your Superannuation.
- Projections & modeling based on retirement income needs
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- Pension planning, incl. accumulation to pension phase
- Superannuation arrangements for businesses – strategies and solutions for employees and owners.
Investing and saving for retirement
Retirement planning – what income will you need and what assets will produce that income.
What to do with superannuation and assets outside of superannuation.
Exit plans for business owners.
Managing income in retirement
- Strategies to income split.
- Where to invest your retirement assets.
- Income streams – Allocated pensions & Complying annuities.